「晨读音频」
Hello, English learners, and welcome to my channel! I'm Reevs. Good morning!
大家好,欢迎来到懒人英语晨读栏目,我是Reevs,早上好呀!
I'm really looking forward to today's lesson.
我真的很期待今天的课程。
So, what is our topic for today?
所以我们今天的主题是什么?
Well, today we're talking about computer viruses.
那么,今天我们就来谈谈计算机病毒。
Okay, Let's listen to the dialogue and then when we come back, I will gladly explain interesting pronunciation tips, vocabulary and phrases in this dialogue.
好的,让我们来听听对话,当我们回来时,我会很乐意解释这段对话中的有趣的发音技巧、词汇和短语。
「对话文本」
Kyle: Oh great! This stupid computer froze again! That’s the third time today!
噢!这该死的电脑又不能用了!这已经是今天的第三次了!
Kyle: Hey Samuel, can you come take a look at my PC? It’s acting up again. It must have a virus or something.
你好,塞缪尔,能帮我检查下我的电脑么?它又出状况了。一定是有病毒或其他问题。
Samuel: Just give me a second. I’ll be right up.
稍等一下,我马上过来。
Samuel: I ran a virus scan on your computer, and it turns out that you have a lot of infected files!
我在你的电脑上运行了病毒扫描,结果显示你有很多文件感染了病毒。
Kyle: But I’m quite careful when I’m browsing the internet, I have no idea how I could have picked up a virus.
但我浏览网页时都很小心的,我不清楚这是怎么感染上病毒的。
Samuel: Well, you have to make sure that your anti-virus software is updated regularly; yours wasn’t up to date, that’s probably what was causing your problems.
那么,你必须确认你有定时更新你的杀毒软件;你的杀毒软件不是最新版,这可能是让你电脑出状况的原因。
Kyle: Ok. Anything else?
好的。还有其他原因么?
Samuel: Yeah, try not to kick or hit the computer!
尽量不要踢或拍打电脑!
Kyle: Um yeah... Sorry about that.
呃,好的......这个实在抱歉。
Welcome back, It's time for us to take a look at the pronunciation tips.
欢迎回来,现在一起来看一下对话中的发音技巧。
1. 辅元连读+Flap T:right up
对话中:Samuel: I'll be right up.
连读分析:前一个单词词尾为辅音,后一个单词开头为元音的时候,可以做辅元连读,读为/raɪtʌp/。
Flap T 分析:/t/在两个元音之间且非重读的时候,/t/可以读为一个很轻的/d/, 所以读为/raɪtʌp/。
复述:I'll be right up.
2. 辅元连读+Flap T:lot of
对话中:You have a lot of infected files.
连读分析:前一个单词词尾为辅音,后一个单词开头为元音的时候,可以做辅元连读,读为/lɑːtəv/。
Flap T 分析:/t/在两个元音之间且非重读的时候,/t/可以读为一个很轻的/d/, 所以读为/ lɑːtəv/。
复述:You have a lot of infected files.
Okay. Alright, let's take a look at our vocabulary.
好的,我们来看一下词汇的部分。
The first word is froze.
好了,第一个单词
是froze。
1. froze /frəʊz/ v. 冻结(freeze /friːz/的动词过去式)
So, if your computer froze, it means that… your computer stopped working.
所以,如果你的电脑死机了,说明……你的电脑坏了。
froze是freeze /friːz/的动词过去式,这里是用到了froze, 表示过去发生的“死机”这个动作,所以用到动词的过去式,freeze可以在电脑术语中表示“死机”。
Okay, let's take a look at our second word and that would be virus.
好的,我们来看一下第二个单词,它是virus。
2. virus /ˈvaɪrəs/ n. 病毒
So, if your computer has a computer virus, it means your computer is sick.
那么,如果你的电脑中了电脑病毒,就说明你的计算机生病了。
And there are many types of viruses in our life, such as the flu virus, so stay healthy and protect yourself from flu.
我们的生活中也有很多病毒,像流感病毒,所以保持健康,保护自己免受流感。
What's next word? It is infected.
下一个词汇是什么呢?它是infected。
3. Infected